I'm afraid

Yes indeed

I'm afraid of what I will be

I'm afraid of what I should become



I'm afraid to fail my father's heart

I'm afraid to fail my mother's heart



I'm just do what I think that's right

I did my best

I do whatever I can

But, these things...

Is disappointing



I know it's not a simple thing to lift this thing on my back

This burden..

It becomes heavy

It makes me suffer

It swallow me






Just like what linkin park says on their track

Want me quote it?

All right then



[Sitting in an empty room, trying to forget the past,

This was never meant to last

I wish it wasn't so...]



Ha, these words is right for me

And another one



[I know what it takes to move on, I know how it feels to lie

All I wanna do is trade this life for something new

Holding on to what I haven't got...]



Yeah, it makes me

Aaahh..  Feeling guilty

Guilty about my life, suffering

Desperate, anything..

It's just I cannot describe it into words



Yeah, at least,

I still have strength to move on.

1 komentar:

Rohman Hida. says:
at: May 13, 2015 at 7:32 PM said...

I can feel that too..