Hello there!,
Since was the last time I write?
Hehe, it's been awhile since  the holiday closing
I'm really sad because it was because of my laptop is down for a couple of days
Yep, I don't know how could it be happen, but when I'm ask someone at the front of my boarding house
He told me that It was because of my harddisk is broken
Yeah, I should say that this laptop that I use is an old stuff
And a bit creaky, when the first time I used it.
AndIt took a week to get it fix, so

I'm dying that week, and also I feel that I'm more closer to God that days
I tahajjud every night, praying, and sleep at the proper time
And all the good things that I should do at the moment

But now I'm not.

You know, I come into conclusion that this thing (laptop).
Is become my obstacle to Allah
She took me away from God


I think it was true what I hear on some lecture long ago
That to be close to God,
You should release, willing your thing that you really loved, you fond
To become more closer, and closer to God.


Yeah, I'm feeling guilty as well
The only reason that it took so long (a week) to fix it is money
I don't have money, as well as my sister.
Oh it's a bad thing!
I desperate at that time, and try to borrow some money to my friend
But, It was not that easy, especially the money is not a few
But then,
Desperate again

I always think that all I want is something important and should be accepted
But at that moment
I realize how not-thanking I'm to all the one that fight for me from the start
Lik emy mother, my sister
You know, they always do something to get money, when I say "I need money"
And they don't think about themselves, (I'm selfish)
They just think that what I need is more important than what they need

And God, should be mad at me, after all the things that He given to me,
I never thank him once.
(sigh)


Yup, from now on,
I want to start my laptopless days.
When I should never use laptop when I'm not really need it

All right, I think it's already Ashr this time
And I have quiz to be done
Wish me luck
Bismillah


Bye!

0 komentar: