Now holiday's is nearly come to an end
I'd still feel that this holiday is never long enough to satisfy me
You know there's still many movie, games that I'm not yet play
There's still so many books and manga that I'm to yet read
There's so many days that I'm not yet spend to entertain myself

But there's no worry on it
I still have a time to do it on Malang
I always have a time if I spare it myself
You know, it's just all about time management
And money management

As I know, I have so much debt to my sister
I have to hold my purse string before it becomes mad (You know that I'm already)
Oh god, I have PKM to complete
Oh just work on it roman, don’t waste your time
We're here to support you
Hoping that you will make a happy ending on this struggle
Make it work
Walk the talk
Smile and be nice to everyone



David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat 2.0

0 komentar: