It's Friday,
I'm really exhausted,
But I'm actually glad because of my proposal is accepted,
And then I should get myself into a bigger competition
PIMNAS
So it means that my program should be really good at processing bacteria image
It may be cool to have something like to 'show off' on my CV
eh?

Good!, and now I'm working on duplicating novoo's (aka Torsten Schneider) work.
Called DSCNT (is it an abbreviation of 'Descent'? I don't know)
It only at one shot, but it was really amazing!
Sometimes I wondering how could he create something like that

And one again, this afternoon I go to my lecturer's room
and find out that she's gonna get me a new project to work on
And it’s on designing a tourism website (which is actually really good!)
I'm really glad to have a good lecturer like that
And I could called her a 'descent' lecturer
Hahahaha

Pretty good!
And my KKN will be over very soon, since I leave it to ghenniy and let him finish it
Just one big problem waiting ahead, 'SKRIPSI'
I'm expecting it would be something good like more 'religious' on my head
But I don't know, some friends told me that it would be good if I'm use my PKM as a SKRIPSI
I'm confused
Yeah, I'll figure that out later

But something sure is I'm not gonna let solor ends in PKM, I'll make it going through
And make it my bussiness :)

Pretty good eh?


2 komentar:

hafid says:
at: January 3, 2016 at 8:46 PM said...

Nice post, visit my website back

Rohman Hida. says:
at: January 11, 2016 at 2:09 AM said...

Indeed, i did it now mate. You've lovely website here.