Just like other ordinary day I think,
Or no..

Haha, I just have a good day this day
This morning I'm at the UB IT Innovation Solution

Which is actually A Grand Opening of new studies in PTIIK UB.
That was magister, a master level for Informatics/ Computer Science
Do you know who's the head of that Program Study?
Mr. Tri Astoto Kurniawan
He was a great man, if you're a software engineer
He's someone that you should meet and learn some of his lecture.
He's got Ph.D. title in outside of Indonesia (Sorry, I have no idea where).
Not only that, Mr. Sutrisno as a dean of PTIIK officially change PTIIK (Program Teknologi Informasi dan Ilmu Komputer) into FILKOM (Fakultas Ilmu Komputer)
Great!

Yeah, you know, I also have a great moment with my friends
Faisol, Ovan, Ubaid, Ucup, Khoir, Rayan, Ozi we spend the days together,
Have a lunch together,
And even at the break time,
we take a selfie photo with the Master of Ceremony for this event
Hahaha.
She's beautiful.
Yeah,  you know, my friend Faisol cannot hold his desire with girls
And then he take the chance to attract her by helps to take her (disengaja) falling clothes.
Anyway, she's hot too. :9

But, that's all for now
Bye, tomorrow I have a network security exam

Good bye!

0 komentar: