Today?
What's your story today roman?
Is it great? Is it something special happen?

Alright, I'll answer it,
Today is the day when our himpunan jacket is being distributed to everyone from Informatika UB
Himpunan's jacket meaning that 'we' the one who use it is one family
We are one family,
And every each one of us should be careful to bring that name on our back.
Should show a good attitude when we use that jacket
Should be proud, that every each one of us is part of the family of Informatika UB, family of Himpunan Mahasiswa Informatika
And then I did it, after that ceremony we've got that jacket. And we're allowed to use it.

Great!
And one another good news is RPL presentation is not gonna held tomorrow,
It's  postponed until Saturday morning at 9 AM.
Aaah.. At last..
I could get one day rest…
After all of those things…
At last I could..
Oh my god, this is so great!

Um, maybe that's for  today.
As long as I'm good to write,
Oh!, maybe it would be great if I could read book and write some quote here
Hahaha,
Just like what Resti does..
You know, a good kickstart is imitate the pro's one :9



(Avicii - Shame On Me)

0 komentar: