It's been a while since I write something in here. It's feels like a long time ago. Hehe. Yeah, lot of things happened and I'm not gonna write it down here. It's such a shame. But I'm gonna mention it now,

The first one is PIMNAS, it's a while ago, I mean, it's something that we should be good at. But God turn it sideways. Everything is went wrong at that time when we came around,  like someone girls that taking my attention. And lose me my focus. The presenter of our group had a problem with her voice. It's indeed something bad. And the fact that UB contingen is taken down by some judge. Um uh, never mind.
Since then I'd think that those problem, will not be any burden for a winner, a winner will take up his courage and fight. I learn a lot of things from my friends there. Like Fathir that has a lot of achievement, even though his attitude is not saying so (Hahaha). Vanda, really good at write, hardworker, and have a good manner as a competitor. Yeah, indeed she is. Oki, a boy that at the first glance I'd think he's a nerd. But then my friends told me that he was 'competition maniac'. What a boy!.
Yeah, but then our group were gutted. But we proud. We can make it through this. And this is indeed a good idea. So, I told myself this ,
"You're still young kids, you still have time. Take your time and prove it. Prove that you can make it before the end."

Alright, PIMNAS, that was emotional, indeed. The next one is Expo that held by campus as a one of the series event of Dies Natalis. I'd think it's nice to think to show off my things. But then, it's was always be like this. "I'm not yet prepped anything. Not one". Hahaha, it's  a bad thing, so anyone who read this, told this to yourself "A good boy never proscinating". Yeah, I mean I did it sometimes, and I regret it. It's something that you shouldn't do to yourself. Working by deadline, it's something that I currently avoid. Heheh.
Back to Expo. At the first time I'm coming down there. I saw so many Electronic Engineering boys (and girls) down there. Oh god, so I was like "Is this a reunion?". But I got myself a reunion, I met Dafi and Falach, those guys  are my friends since we're in SD, never miss a spot we still be a good friends a have a good time together at my place until the three of us are not in the same high school. So it's really nice to see that we could be together again.
Never miss my chance, I took it as a fact that I could make some more friends. That's for sure, and also I could look around, and see, what's the potential of UB nowdays. I'd look around, I saw Fish counter, a good counter device (working principal?, same as mine). And now this is something remarkable, detection kit for diabetes, and thyroid from your blood. Oh god!, who's the one bring this idea come alive? It's prof. Aul of course she is. She's such amazing woman. Indeed. Only with one-two drops of your blood, and it turn into something like this. Brilliant!. Next one, is uh something that I like. Cyanide test kit, formaline and boraks kit, ASMAT, SPAK, X-Flem, JUPE, (a lot of things I did interested. But I'm not gonna mention it here) hehe.

Yeah, that was a good time spent there. But nowdays, I've got nothing to do except I've got skripsi to work on, and final semester exam. Which will determine my IPK now. So to kill my bored times, I do something like customization for my phone. Heheh. I mean yeah, It was inspired by some goods by tokems, kisanagii, and quantumIB.
And here's the shot

 
That's for today, hope you've got yourself a good day to spent.
See ya!

1 komentar:

hafid says:
at: April 16, 2016 at 7:57 PM said...

Nice...